PARAMO LADIES VELEZ ADVENTURE TROUSERSParamo
Ladies' Velez Adventure Trousers
Our Ladies' Velez Adventure Trousers are ideal for a wide range of multi-activities. The trousers benefit from a contoured shape, reducing fabric bulk and flap, plus long thigh vents for superior ventilation. Using a combination of standard and lightweight Nikwax Analogy fabric, they provide guaranteed all day waterproof protection.
The Velez Adventure Trousers have great ventilation, freedom of movement and ankle adjustment
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment when on the move provided by discreet thigh zips with internal storm flaps.
- Great freedom of leg movement from excellent knee and leg articulation.
- Adaptable for different activities thanks to ankle adjustment with hook and loop fastening.
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to knee articulation.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit provided by elasticated waist secured by a belt.
- Zip fly with popper at top.
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by long thigh vents with internal storm flaps.
- Ankle adjustment with hook and loop fastening – ideal for multi-activity use.
- Handwarming and storage from two external hip pockets with zip closure.
- Constructed from a combination of Nikwax Analogy and Nikwax Analogy Light fabrics to optimise performance.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures