PARAMO MEN'S VELEZ ADVENTURE TROUSERSParamo
The Velez Adventure Trousers - for very active outdoor people who enjoy the outdoors.
If you are going out in changeable conditions, you face the hassle of having to put on waterproof trousers if the weather deteriorates. These are often carried separately, as they are too noisy, sweaty and uncomfortable to wear all the time.
The Velez Adventure Trousers can be worn comfortably all day next to skin, even if it’s not raining. The highly breathable and directional Nikwax Analogy fabric combines with ventilation to deliver optimum comfort.
The Velez Adventure Trousers have great ventilation freedom of movement and ankle adjustment
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment when on the move provided by discreet thigh zips with internal storm flaps.
- Great freedom of leg movement from excellent knee and leg articulation.
- Adaptable for different activities thanks to ankle adjustment with hook and loop fastening.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures
Use these Nikwax products
to look after your Páramo item.