(You save )
What size do I need?
Fits K3 (Keyboard), K4, K-Touch, Sony PRS-505, and all Nooks.
First Generation, K2, K-DX and Kindle Fire are too big - you need to go up a size to the Case for iPad (638) or the Large Whanganui (668).
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a lanyard
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
|Colour||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
|Supplied With||Comes supplied with
Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
12 Months Warranty on any Manufacturer Defects