What size do I need?
The Mini case fits all Apple iPhone models, and most other small phones (incl. the BlackBerry Pearl, the HTC Desire, the Samsung Galaxy S, and the Motorola Droid). It'll also protect mini GPS units.
Larger phones (incl. the BlackBerry Bold 9000, the HTC Desire HD, the Motorola Droid X, and the Samsung Galaxy S2) will probably be too tight a squeeze, you'll need to step up one size to our Small Whanganui (348).
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Most phones will float in this case - but NOT iPhones. Test yours in a basin first.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Stickiness Warning!: Some phones can be quite sticky. Please watch the third video (see right) which shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case.
||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
Comes supplied with
Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.