What size do I need?
The Small size is for phones which are too long or too fat to fit in the Mini Whanganui (108). Popular examples are the BlackBerry Bold 9000, the HTC Desire HD, the Motorola Droid X, and the Samsung Galaxy S2. It's also a perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy Note!
It'll also protect most handheld GPS units.
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case
||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
||Comes supplied with
Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.