PARAMO MEN'S TORRES ACTIVO JACKETParamo
Packable - Lightweight - Warm
The Torres Activo Jacket is the perfect layer for those colder days and climates.
Synthetically filled that offers light insulation even in wet weather while not compromising movement or causing overheating.
The jacket packs in its own pocket to be quickly accessible and portable.
The Torres Activo Jacket is styled for freedom of movement, with mountain-friendly features and is eminently packable:
- Careful design including clever spiral-cut sleeves ensures full movement whether worn as a stand-alone jacket or layered over an Analogy Waterproof.
- The insulated ‘halo’ adjust peaked hood will accommodate a low profile helmet and ensures uninterrupted vision, while the harness-friendly handwarming pockets are zipped for security while active.
- The internal map pocket doubles as a stuff pocket for easy transportation.
Nikwax Analogy® Insulator’s synthetic fill provides very effective warming even in wet conditions.
The Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with a synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet. It can be compressed in a pack without damage and washed in a home washing machine.
From Autumn 2017, all our synthetic fill features 55% recycled content.
Choose the Torres Activo Jacket for its ability to keep you warm even in the wet without restricting movement or compromising your activity…
The Torres Activo uses lightweight 60g Nikwax Analogy Insulator fabric with synthetic fill for light insulation. It is styled to be mountain-friendly and allow maximum movement.
So expect weather protection combined with fast warmth, which is easy to carry and put on, and still allows your directional clothing system to work.
How will my Páramo Analogy Insulator outperform other insulation?
Páramo’s Torres Insulation is very practical. Unlike down fill, the synthetic insulator fill works just as well in the wet, can be compressed in a pack and washed in a washing machine. The excellent water-repellency can be renewed with Nikwax aftercare. The down-like feel and performance provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio which packs down small but retains body heat very effectively for fast warmth whenever needed – without concern about getting it wet.
- Athletic fit designed for freedom of movement with excellent articulation at shoulders and from innovative spiral-cut sleeves.
- Insulated halo-adjust hood that can accommodate a low profile helmet, with single-hand pull for easy adjustment.
- Two large zipped handwarming pockets above harness level.
- Internal OS map-sized storage pocket, which doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when the jacket is carried.
- Adjustable hem drawcord to retain body heat and seal out spindrift with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Easy adjust hook and loop cuff closure allows precise adjustment.
- Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or overlayered with a Nikwax Analogy waterproof jacket from our Energy Collection, when quick extra warmth is needed.