PARAMO MEN'S HALCON JACKETParamo
The Halcon is ideal for country activities from walking to nature watching & photography.
Country activities involve exertion while moving, then being stationary for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Essential equipment needs to be within easy reach with minimal disruption.
Tough directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with easy temperature control provided by vents. The Halcon offers carefully planned pocketing.
Working with outdoor professionals such as Joe Cornish and John Aitchison, a deluxe version of the much acclaimed Pájaro Jacket is now ready to hit the hills and wildlife hides. Great for all outdoor enthusiasts - but especially those who want lots of practical carrying space, with nine easily accessible pockets, that's four more than the Pájaro! The fleece-lined collar and handwarming pockets provide additional comfort. The unique Analogy fabric and ventilation options ensure you can maintain your comfort without taking layers on and off.
"As zip front jackets go, Halcon is the Swiss Army knife! There are pockets for everything, including zippable hand-warmer pockets. The neck-warming collar and hood is superb, and, as with all Páramo garments, the fit and finish of the fabric is impeccable. Being wind and waterproof while still highly breathable make it perfect for active use in our weather, while the generous cut gives ample space for an insulating layer beneath while waiting for the light to change on a winter day. A fantastic all-rounder."
Joe Cornish, Landscape Photographer
The Halcon Jacket has plentiful pockets, good ventilation options and a well-designed hood
- Excellent, easily accessible storage from nine well-placed pockets, including fleece-lined handwarming pockets.
- Additional ventilation which limits the need for clothing changesfrom upper arm vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you and folds into a fleecy collar.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
- Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Halcon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. For every Halcon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
Outdoors Ramsey recommendation: Photography, Birdwatching and Green Keeping