Your probably thinking “What’s even the difference? Surely not much?”.
The answer to that is, there's quite a lot different actually.
Below reveals the differences between the two, helping you pick the best bike lube for you...
- Best for dry environments
- Low viscosity (dry) - Doesn’t hold on to dust & grit
- Usually used for summer riding
- Ideal for conditions that are wet, muddy and humid
- Stays on chain much longer (less reapplications = longer rides)
- Allows the MTB to be used while not optimally clean more effectively
- Doesn’t need time to dry, so can just reapply as needed on the spot
- Usually used for winter riding
We hope this helped you out. Happy picking!