What it does: Nikwax Analogy® Fleece, like mammal fur, repels water and actively pushes both liquid water and water vapour away from the body. Fleeces keep you warm by trapping still air between their fibres. Soak a conventional fleece in water and it loses up to 95% of its insulation. Nikwax® Fleece offers superior comfort, especially in humid conditions.
- Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm.
- Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation.
- Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions.
- Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare.
- The fabric is soft, flexible and hard-wearing.