- Red Bull Energy Drink's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group Vitamins, Sugars, Alpine Water
- One 250ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Energy Drink is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent amount of apple or orange juice – 11 g per 100 ml.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
- Case of twenty-four, 250 ml Red Bull Energy Drink cans
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.
What’s Inside The Can
Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets.
Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.