This lightweight, close-fitting multi-activity jacket has been designed for high energy activities and warmer temperatures. It offers flexible ventilation options for swift temperature adjustment and is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts looking to travel fast and light. Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light, the Quito Jacket guarantees performance and weather protection with a considerable saving in weight.
The Quito is a versatile jacket for a wide range of activities, from trekking to cycling. It is ideal for multi-activity use when minimal weight combined with good protection is important.
During high energy activities in warmer weather where heavy rain is a possibility, it is important to have lightweight but reliable weather protection that will not cause you to overheat.
The Quito offers high performance weather protection and moisture management at a light weight. Generous ventilation allows precise temperature adjustment without removing layers.
The Quito Jacket is lightweight, multifunctional and provides generous ventilation options.
- Nikwax Analogy® Light fabric gives a 20% weight saving compared to our standard Nikwax Analogy® jackets whilst offering the same high level of protection.
- Generous sleeve/ torso ventilation zips offer quick temperature regulation on the move.
- An adjustable hood plus reflective strips and lengthened sleevesfor cycling make this jacket an all-rounder that will perform from the streets to the peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Longer arm length – ideal for cyclists.
- Scooped tail and drawcord provides additional protection.
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Two easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two-way zips and internal storm flaps provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain.
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists – can also be pushed up for cooling.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable securable hood with wired visor.
- Visibility from reflective strip.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Reduced flap and weight through contoured fit.
- Low volume – easy to stow when not worn.
- Nikwax Analogy Light fabric performance guaranteed.
- Handwarming from two internal pockets (accessed via side zips).
- Secure storage from two large internal zipped mesh pockets.