PARAMO WOMENS MIRADA JACKETParamo
A lightweight, contoured female jacket with very generous sleeve/ torso ventilation for swift temperature adjustment. Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light, the Mirada Jacket guarantees performance and weather protection with a considerable weight saving. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts looking to travel fast and light, the Mirada offers feminine styling and female-friendly features.
The Mirada Jacket is lightweight, multifunctional and provides generous ventilation options.
- Nikwax Analogy® Light fabric gives a 20% weight saving compared to our standard Nikwax Analogy® jackets whilst offering the same high level of protection and moisture control.
- Generous sleeve/ torso ventilation zips offer quick temperature regulation on the move.
- An adjustable hood, plus reflective strips and lengthened sleevesfor cycling, make this jacket an all-rounder that will perform from the streets to the peaks.
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably, fully adjustable with a wired peak to protect vision.
- Large sleeve/ torso vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Two hand-warming pockets easily accessible during activity.
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap.
- Long sleeve length for protection when stretching, with simple cuffs so sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Hem drawcord for easy temperature control.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.
- Renewable waterproofing with Nikwax TX.Direct.
- Cleaning with Nikwax TechWash
Lightweight and fantastic flattering ladies fit, nice "Soft feel" and a good range of colours and easy use zip.