VANGO STORM SHELTER 200Vango
An essential addition to your equipment list for those days out in the hills. When unpacked it provides a dry, sheltered place out of the elements where you and a companion can relax with your lunch and plan the next leg of the journey without having to contend with the distraction and discomfort of rain and wind. The bright colour and reflective tape also provides a highly visible presence on the hillside making it easier and quicker for you to be discovered in the event of a emergency.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof seats - Protects clothing from wet ground
- Integrated stuffsack - Neatly store and carry shelter. Integrated stuffsack cannot be lost in adverse conditions.
- Drawcord at base - Keeps draughts out and warmth in
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
|Pack Size||18.0 x ø12.0cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
|Tent Range||Trekking Tents|