Add useful StarPort attachments to your inflatable without having holes cut into the tubing.
Completely compatible with all StarPort accessories.
What You Get:
One RIBPort (150 x 114 x 21 mm) Including StarPort
StarPort: AES - (Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene)
RIBPort: Non-leeching PVC
Accessories: 15% glass-filled nylon
Stainless Steel Fasteners
CAUTION: While the StarPort RIBPort is straightforward to install, WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO USE A PROFESSIONAL RIB REPAIRER.
- Remove the StarPort and screws from the base, to avoid potential damage during installation.
- Clean the surface of both the RIB location and the base thoroughly with Methylethyl Ketone (MEK). The base should align lengthways along the side of the inflatable.
- Using a mix of Bostick 999HR (or 999HV) and DESMODOUR RFE mixed @ 5%, apply to both the RIB surface and the base. Allow to contact-dry.
- To mould the base to the curvature of your inflatable's surface, heat the base to about 80°C for NO MORE THAN 3 MINUTES in a dry oven, or by using a heat gun.
- Carefully align and apply the RIBPORT to the RIB surface, ensuring no air bubbles or dirt becomes trapped in the join, weakening the bond.
- Allow RIBPORT to cool, then screw the StarPort to the base.
NOTE: Use only the screws supplied (12-gauge x 20 mm (0.75 in)). Longer screws may puncture your inflatable.