A perfect sleeping bag for any weekend spring/summer camps or festivals.
A square-shaped sleeping bag, the Tranquility 250 has been updated with a new vibrant colours and headrest for 2017.
This 2 season bag makes it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival goers..
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Reinforced headrest - the padded backrest is taller which provides a headrest for added support
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Zip allows movement under force. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior model for additional safety
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell - 180T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
||37.0 x ø21.0cm
|Suggested Usage Max
|Suggested Usage Min
|Max User Height
|Int Foot Width
|Ext Chest Width
||30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
|Int Chest Width