The lightweight Torres Gilet is a wear anywhere, do anything garment. It can be used for overlayering over a Páramo waterproof garment or worn directly over a base layer. Either way it delivers fast insulation for the body’s core torso area without encumbrance on the arms. It packs down into its own breast pocket for transporting, yet the moisture-repellent, synthetic 100g fill means this low pack size can deliver a high warmth-for-weight ratio even when wet.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard allows effective ventilation and access to internal pockets.
- High insulated collar for comfort.
- Elastication at arm holes and hem improves fit and heat retention.
- External secure breast pocket with vertical zip doubles as easy storage for the gilet when not in use.
- Two insulated handwarming pockets, which zip from the bottom to minimise gape when in use.
- Internal mesh storage pocket to utilise body heat for drying and warming items.
- Sized for everyday wear - choose a larger size for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy® system.
- Nikwax Analogy® Insulator fabric = Nikwax Windproof® Light outer, breathable lining and synthetic 100g fill to provide water-repellent, fast-drying block insulation.
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.