A highly water-repellent Directional fleece jacket from Páramo. Designed to be worn as a stand-alone garment or in combination with the Fuera Windproof Jacket for total Directional Waterproof protection. Excellent for travelling because of generous pocketing and comfort factor. The Taiga has become one of Páramo’s customers’ firm favourites for use on and off the hill, birdwatching and hunting.
Please note: XXL is not available in Moss.
Many other mid-layers are designed simply to provide extra insulation when worn over a baselayer. Your Páramo Analogy fleece offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent, it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer. Secondly, because it has aPump Liner which actively pushes moisture away from the body. Fleeces keep you warm by trapping still air between their fibres. Soak a conventional fleece in water and it will lose up to 95% of its insulation. In contrast, the Analogy Fleece is able to remove that moisture and keep you warmer and more comfortable, working just as effectively even in conditions of high humidity.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Camera, compass or other essential storage provided by large zipped chest pocket.
- Adjustable temperature and weather protection from the high collar with single-hand drawcord adjustment.
- OS map pocket storage.
- Temperature adjustment from elasticated and poppered cuff.
- Handwarming and additional storage from two waist level pockets.
- Venting, weather protection and minimal rucking provided by concealed, elasticated waist and hem drawcords.
- Protection to the kidney area when bending or stretching from scooped tail.
- Adds insulation without having to take off other garments – can be worn either OVER or UNDER waterproofs, without affecting their performance.
- Excellent weather protection provided by the exceptional Analogy Fleece technology.
Nikwax Analogy Fleece, like mammal fur, repels water and actively pushes both liquid water and water vapour away from the body
Fleeces keep you warm by trapping still air between their fibres. Soak a conventional fleece in water and it loses up to 95% of its insulation. Nikwax Analogy® Fleece offers superior comfort, especially in humid conditions.
For more detail.
Use these Nikwax products
to look after your Páramo item.