PARAMO CICLO JACKETParamo
Choose the Ciclo Jacket for all-weather protection and for its versatility…
The Ciclo Jacket uses tough Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric with mesh Pump Liner® to increase air flow with a protective hood that moves with your head. Generous arm/torso vents make it easy for you to control your temperature.
So expect outstanding weather protection, effective condensation removal and cooling when required, combined with features that are cycling friendly.
- Helmet friendly hood with wired visor offers vertical and horizontal (concealed) adjustment to maximise visibility even if glasses are worn. Can be rolled and retained, the hood seals the neck area.
- High collar for protection to the face – easily folded down when not required.
- Two easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two-way zips and internal storm flaps provide excellent ventilation. Easily operated single handed.
- Additional ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Long arm length – crucial for cyclists.
- Visibility aided by reflective piping on front, reflective tape on cuffs and reflective branding/badging throughout.
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists – can also be pushed up for cooling.
- Pronounced scooped tail for maximum protection whilst cycling.
- Cut short at the front to aid mounting and dismounting the bike.
- Small internal secure pocket for valuables.
- Two external front pockets, slanted for easy ‘on the move’ access.
- Long back storage pocket with concealed zip closure.
- Two handwarming pockets for use off the bike.
- Fits over OR under a cycle helmet comfortably. Quiet Analogy fabric allows the commuter to hear traffic.
- Single mesh Pump Liner throughout provides less insulation, excellent airflow and weight minimisation.
The Ciclo is ideal for very active outdoors people who cycle in all weathers and would like a jacket suitable for other activities too.
If you enjoy cycling and other high energy activities in all weathers, you need a versatile jacket that gives wind and rain protection, while removing perspiration and condensation and allowing you to keep cool when working hard. The Ciclo’s cycling friendly design combines with Nikwax Analogy fabric for optimum comfort. It provides waterproof protection plus moisture and temperature control in one tough garment.
The Ciclo has great ventilation, uses mesh Pump Liner to increase airflow, and offers cycling specific features
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Air flow is increased by the use of mesh Pump Liner® throughout the jacket.
- Enhanced protection and functionality on a bike with fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which fits over or under a helmet, and pockets that can be easily accessed while on the bike.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures
Use these Nikwax products
to look after your Páramo item.