ALPHA TENT RANGE
Back in a fresh new look for 2015.
With its dome design with a front porch is an affordable, easy to pitch up tent.
The ALPHA range offers great headroom as well as crystal clear windows to brighten up the interior.
The ALPHA range is great for cyclists, small groups needing to pack small and travel light.
Pitching Time: 10minutes
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Inner First - Simple and quick to pitch, and allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc