The Ventura Fleece is for women who enjoy mountain activities across the seasons.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light layer to keep you comfortable when at rest, or in cooler conditions. If the weather deteriorates and you need more rain resistance, combine with the Ventura windproof for a waterproof system. Worn alone, the Ventura’s water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer, add the Ventura Windproof and you have a waterproof system for worsening weather. Also use as a midlayer with any Analogy waterproof.
The Ventura Fleece has generous and practical pocketing, and a design that complements the Ventura Windproof.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from easy access chest pocket for compass, GPS and valuables plus kangaroo pocket for handwarming and.quick access to essentials.
- Head and neck comfort and protection from snug hood which will fit under a helmet.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Ventura Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Choose a Ventura Fleece for its exceptional versatility …
The Ventura Fleece is great worn alone, combining insulation and water resistance with great breathability. However, it can be worn with the Ventura Windproof to give full waterproofing when required.
The practical pocketing includes secure storage for compass or GPS and handwarming. The snug hood will fit under a helmet to provide extra comfort and protection for neck and head.
Choose this fleece for its ability to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities on the mountain.
How will my Páramo Fleece outperform other mid-layers?
Many other mid-layers are designed simply to provide extra insulation when worn over a baselayer. Your Páramo fleece offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer. Secondly, because in the worst conditions it is designed to work with a windproof outer to provide a higher level of weather protection, equivalent to the protection of one of our waterproof jackets. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Ventura Windproof to give you directional waterproof performance.
- Secure storage from two chest pockets - one map-sized, ideal for mountain essentials, the other designed for fast access to GPS/compass
- Large kangaroo pocket perfect for quick access to gloves, hat, guidebook or snacks. No zips to avoid rub when wearing a harness.
- Simple hood that will fit well under a helmet.
- Generous ¾ length front zip opening makes the pullover easy to pull on and off and enables easy ventilation. Locking zip slider enables it to be fixed in position. The internal storm flap protects the chin.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for full movement range when climbing etc.
- Curved back hem protects lower back.
- Simple cuffs which can be pushed up for cooling.