The Enduro Windproof Jacket is for people who enjoy mountain activities – climbing, alpinism, mountaineering - across the seasons.
On the mountain in summer, you need something breathable to protect from wind and light showers, without overheating.
In other seasons or at high altitudes, you need more rain resistance and insulation, normally requiring the purchase of an additional winter jacket.
This Enduro Windproof Jacket provides wind and water resistant protection with excellent ventilation for the warmer months. Combined with the Enduro Fleece, it creates a waterproof system for colder, wetter conditions.
With a design that complements the Enduro Fleece, the Enduro Jacket offers versatile protection from wind and rain, excellent ventilation options and mountain-friendly features
- Optimum cooling when working hard from massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Designed for mountain use with helmet-friendly hood, harness compatible pocketing and great articulation.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Enduro Fleece. Together these garments create a versatile Waterproof mountain system.
Nikwax® Windproof cuts windchill and protects your insulation but still provides excellent moisture vapour transfer, allowing perspiration to escape. The fabric is light but very durable and UV resistant, so providing excellent protection in all environments. It also deflects rain thanks to a Nikwax waterproofing treatment. It can be worn alone, or combined with Nikwax Fleece to create a fully directional waterproof system, equivalent to an Analogy waterproof.
Choose a Enduro Windproof for its outstanding versatility …
The Enduro uses highly breathable Nikwax windproof fabric for protection from gale force winds, showers and squalls. Furthermore, the combination with the Enduro Fleece allows you to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities in the mountains. So expect versatile year round protection with excellent temperature control and practical provision for mountain activities.
How will my Páramo Windproof outperform other windproofs?
Your Páramo windproof offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent and has a fully adjustable hood, it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer, while offering exceptional breathability. Secondly, because in the worst conditions it can be worn over a Páramo Fleece to provide a higher level of weather protection. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
Páramo windproofs are extremely tough and durable, so suitable to be used in many different environments without damage.
- Combines with Enduro Fleece to form a waterproof mountain system.
- Enormous torso vents for swift and significant temperature adjustment. They line up with Enduro Fleece vents and give access to Fleece handwarming pockets.
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak fits over a helmet and allows an excellent field of vision via 3-way adjustment with concealed adjusters.
- Secure storage from two chest pockets - one map-sized, ideal for mountain essentials, the other designed for fast access to GPS/compass. Ski pass pocket on upper arm.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for freedom of movement.
- Scooped tail with elasticated hem for protection to lower back.
- Cuffs easily push up and secure for cooling.
- Reflective strip on front and reflective branding throughout enhance visibility.