The Enduro Fleece is for those who enjoy mountain activities across the seasons.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light layer to keep you comfortable when at rest, or in cooler conditions.
If the weather deteriorates and you need more rain resistance, combine with the Enduro windproof for a waterproof system. Worn alone, the Enduro’s water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer. Add the Enduro Windproof and you have a waterproof system for worsening weather with great ventilation for temperature control. Also use as a midlayer with any Analogy waterproof.
The Enduro Fleece has excellent ventilation, generous mountain-friendly pocketing and a design that complements the Enduro Windproof.
- Great temperature control from large arm-torso vents which line up directly with the Windproof vents.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from two large zipped handwarming pockets and easy access chest pocket.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Enduro Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Choose a Enduro Fleece for its exceptional versatility …
The Enduro Fleece is great worn alone, providing both insulation and water resistance. However, it is also designed to combine with the Enduro windproof to give full waterproofing when required, while providing excellent temperature control via large vents.
The generous pocketing includes map-sized secure storage for mountain essentials and handwarming.
Choose this garment for its ability to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities on the mountain.
How will my Páramo Fleece outperform other mid-layers?
Many other mid-layers are designed simply to provide extra insulation when worn over a baselayer. Your Páramo fleece offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer. Secondly, because in the worst conditions it is designed to work with a windproof outer to provide a higher level of weather protection, equivalent to the protection of one of our waterproof jackets. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Enduro Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Large arm torso vents line up with the vents on the Enduro Windproof for very effective temperature control.
- Generous ¾ length front zip opening makes the pullover easy to pull on and off and enables easy ventilation. Locking zip slider enables zip to be fixed in position. The internal storm flap protects the chin.
- Two large zipped handwarming pockets high on chest and small secure chest pocket for valuables, all easily accessible when wearing the Windproof.
- Simple, adjustable hood that will fit well under a helmet.
- Precise cut with stretch plus excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for full movement range when climbing etc.
- Simple cuffs which can be pushed up for cooling.